Our New App is Now Available!
First State's original Mobile App has been replaced by a new App as of Sept. 13, 2016.
The old app has been discontinued and will NOT connect and function as of Sept. 13.
Users need to download the new First State App from their Apple or Google Play Store.
Get App for my Apple Device from Apple App Store
With First State Bank of Illnois' NEW Mobile Banking App, you can safely and securely access your accounts anytime, anywhere.
Our mobile app is FREE and allows you to:
- Transfer funds between your FSB accounts
- Deposit checks using Mobile Deposit capture
- View balances and account activity
- View check and deposit images and e-statements
- Set alerts to receive notifications on your account activity
- NEW: Use Picture Pay to take a photo of your bill and submit payment
- Pay existing vendors with Bill Pay service
- Locate a FSB branch and ATM
- Contact Us
Please watch for additional details and links to new app coming soon.
We’ve got innovative solutions for you to access First State when face to face banking just isn’t convenient.
To activate online banking for the very first time and to turn on special features like billpay and mobile capture, you will need to:
How do you want to connect? We have options for your:
- Text-Enabled Phone
- Cell or Landline Phone
Mobile Web Banking
On any internet enabled mobile device you can access full functions of online banking including:
- Bill Pay
- EZ Send Tranfers to people and other banks (P2P & A2A)
- and much more
Smart Phone App
A quick download of our app makes it easy to:
- View account info
- Make transfers between First State accounts
- Deposit in a snap with mobile check capture (please request this feature with buttons above)
- Locate nearby ATMs using your phone's GPS
You don’t have to have internet access on your phone to have reminders and alerts at your fingertips. With text-enabled phones, you can receive alerts for:
- account activity
- balance limits
- event and maturity alerts
- and much more
Log in to Online Banking and look under Accounts>Account Alerts to see and set up all alert options.